You may be at a store just browsing through, and you see the exact outfit that you have been longing for. But wait a minute, you do not have cash. What do you do? Use your credit card to purchase the outfit. Of course, you do not want to spend more than necessary that is why you go for credit cards with no interest for 24 months.
These credit cards with no interest for 24 months offer you an intro zero% APR. And what makes it even more appealing is you can use it any time, and you can replay at any moment and not incur interest fees.
You know how your wallet feels empty when you have made an enormous purchase, especially if it is impulse buying.
One way you can lessen this issue is the use of interest-free balance transfer bank cards. The advantage of these bank cards is they can cut costs when you make huge purchases. If you like shopping and run the risk of overspending, it provides some assurance against overspending. There is room left even after budgeting and repaying the money you were loaned (not including interest).
Different credit cards offer different no-interest terms. However, a number of them will offer credit cards with no interest for 24 months.
There is usually a balance transfer fee which is usually 3%. However, some credit cards with no interest for 24 months offer an intro of zero% APR that takes account of balance transfers.
If your objective is to decrease debt and not have interest fees slow this move, this will help you a lot.
Credit Cards with No Interest For 24 Months
(A) Chase Freedom Unlimited
Features and Benefits
1. A reward of $200: If you spend $500 on shopping within the first three months after opening an account, you will receive a reward of $200.
Eligibility of the new card is for someone who has not gotten this card and has not received a new cardmember reward for the card in the last two years.
2. Cashback Rewards: There are various rewards offered when you do your regular purchasing. These include:
– You get a 5% reward on travel bought with Chase Ultimate Rewards.
– You get a 3% reward when you dine at restaurants or get take-away and also acceptable delivery services.
– You get a 3% reward on pharmacy buys.
– On any other buys, you get a 1.5% reward.
3. Introductory APR is low: For the first 15 months, you will get zero% introductory APR from setting up an account on purchases and transferring balances. When the introductory period is over, an adjustable of 14.99% to 23.74%. Balance transfer charge is applicable.
4. No yearly charge: Even with the extensive features, there is no yearly charge on your Freedom Unlimited card.
5. No expiration to cashback bonus: The cashback bonus does not have an expiry date. If your account is open, you are eligible for the bonuses. When it comes to redeeming for cash back, there is no minimum.
6. Purchase from Amazon using points: If you have an Amazon account, you can link your Chase Freedom Unlimited card to it. You can immediately exchange your cashback bonus pay off everything or a percentage of your acceptable amazon.com purchases at check-out, as well as tax and delivery.
7. Gift vouchers: Buy back an assortment of gift vouchers and cards for purchasing, dining, and leisure, etc.
Advantages & Disadvantages
– No yearly payment.
– Reward offered to the new cardholder.
– Variety of rewards.
– Cash bonus.
– Introductory APR duration.
– Good/outstanding credit score.
– Hard to understand rewards.
(B) Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa card
Features and benefits
- To be eligible for the $200 cash rewards advantage, your net purchases (purchases fewer returns/credits) must be at least $1000 within the first three months of opening the account. Cash assistance and balance transfers are not eligible for this deal and may impact the line of credit offered for this deal.
- If you spend $1 in net purchases, you get a 2% cash incentive on the check card account.
- Cellular Telephone Protection can repay the qualified Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card card-carrying member for destruction or if a cell phone is stolen. This is not the same as coverage offered by insurance companies. It is an extra coverage. Repayment is only for cell phones that need repairs or replacement, minus a 25-dollar deduction with an acceptable limit of 2 paid claims every year. The benefit limit is set at $600 for every claim that is approved. However, it does not cover mobile phones that have gone missing without explanation.
To be eligible for this protection, you have to pay your mobile phone bills using your Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Card. Suppose you pay through Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card, or any other card associated with a credit line. In that case, you are not eligible for this protection.
Also, mobile phones that have been hired, on loan, or obtained through a prepaid scheme are not eligible.
- If you immediately report any unauthorized transactions, you will not be held accountable for that.
- The pay-off for purchases lets you cash in your Wells Fargo Rewards electronically for an account statement to your acceptable Wells Fargo credit card account. To qualify for Redeem for Purchases, you must purchase things that are a dollar or more. Ensure you have sufficient points to redeem the whole sum of the deal.
- Rewards exchanged as a credit to an eligible Wells Fargo home loan, advance, or credit merchandise are adjusted to the principal amount of the loan. However, the recurrent planned payments should be paid.
- There are increases of $25 only if you select the cash redemption via phone or electronically. If you select cash redemption through Wells Fargo ATM withdrawal to an accepted Wells Fargo account, the increments are $20 only. You can only use a Wells Fargo Debit or ATM Card if you wish to redeem the incentives at a Wells Fargo automated teller machine.
Advantages & Disadvantages
– Fixed amount payment benefits on all purchases.
– zero% APR intro deal and cash reward.
– Mobile phone security.
– Customer experience for credit cards is substandard at Wells Fargo.
– Bonuses are not cashed.
(C) Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
Features and Benefits
- For every purchase of $2000, you get a $200 statement credit on any new card during the initial six months.
- The Plan It scheme allows you to purchase now and pay later. You can divide big buys into monthly payments. After opening the account, you pay zero $ plan charges for the first 15 months.
- For the first 15 months, enjoy a low intro APR on buys. After that, an adjustable rate of 13.99% to 23.99%.
- Get 3% cash back at supermarkets in the US of up to %6000 every year in buys, thereafter 1%.
- Get 2% cashback at fuel stations and selected convenience stores in the US.
- Get 1% cashback on additional buys.
- Cashback is collected by way of Reward Dollars. This can be, without difficulty, be exchanged for statement credits.
- No yearly charges.
– No yearly charges.
– Intro APR deals on buys.
– Better than the usual rates at stores, fueling stations, and selected convenience stores in the US.
– There is a cap of $6000 in yearly expenses at stores in the US, which is considered a high rate.
– The benefit given away from the additional levels is only 1% cashback.
– You need to have at least $25 to start getting compensation.
(D) Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
Features and Benefits
- Unrestricted benefits. Get unrestricted benefits of 3% cashback when eating out, enjoyment, common streaming services, and department stores. Additionally, you get 1% of extra purchases.
- A new cardmember will get a one-off $200 cash reward as soon as they spend $500 on buys. This offer is available from the day the account was opened and ends after three months.
- No changing categories or enrolment is required to get cashback benefits. Additionally, cashback does not expire as long as the account is there. There is also no restriction as to how much you can make.
- There is no annual fee.
- There are no fees charged for foreign transactions.
- Offer zero% introductory APR on buys and balance transfers for the first 15 months. After that, a changeable APR of between 14.99% and 24.99%.
– zero annual fee
– Unrestricted 3% cashback in standard classifications.
– zero foreign transaction charges.
– Reading cashback benefits is easy.
– High-level charge APR.
– Cashback benefits classifications are restricted.
– Ink Business Cash Credit Card
Features and Benefits
- From the day you open the account and up to three months, get $750 benefit cashback if you spend $7500 on buys.
- Get 5% cashback if you spend $25000 collective buys at stationery shops and on the internet, cable television, and telephone services per account each year.
- The first $25000 you spend on purchases at fueling stations and eateries jointly; you get 2% cashback on the anniversary each year on an individual account. Get 1% cashback on additional buys.
- Fraud Protection monitors your account in real-time for any fraudulent going on.
- You will not be charged any fee for unofficial charges through with your card or account details.
- zero annual fees.
- Exchange bonus for cash back, gift vouchers, travel, etc. using Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- zero% intro APR for one year on buys.
– There are no extra fees for employee cards.
– The benefits offered in selected categories are high.
– A large bonus is offered when you join.
– The charges for cash advances and balance transfers are very high.
– There is a limit on spending on reward categories.
– Bonus rates are low away from the bonus categories.
What Should I Know with zero% APR Credit Cards?
How long the intro APR is for. If you do not want to pay any interest, ensure you know how long the APR period is. You need to clear your whole balance before the intro term comes to an end. The longer the intro APR terms, the better. However, occasionally, there are compensations.
- Be punctual in paying your bills.
Do not be late in paying your bills if it has a zero% introductory offer. Generally, if you pay your bill late, it will withdraw the zero% introductory APR term. This means your debt will begin increasing immediately. The originator can also activate a penalty charge if you are pretty late in paying the bill.
- Be cautious of “overdue interest” awards.
Read the contract carefully before signing and look out for the words “overdue interest” duration. You need to know how the zero% intro APR is lost and what will happen to any balance as soon as the intro duration comes to an end.
- Know the various APRs
When you are taking into account credit cards with no interest for 24 months, review the APR, so you are aware of what will happen after the intro duration comes to an end. This is recommended if you use a credit card for balance transfers or big buys. We always advise people to pay off the balance before the introductory period ends not to pay any interest. Should you not finish paying on time, you need to know the fees charged in such a case.
- Understand the charges.
Read the small print carefully to understand any additional charges that you will incur when using the credit card.
As discussed above, credit cards with no interest for 24 months have a number of benefits. Get to know your spending habits so you can choose credit cards with no interest for 24 months that will benefit you greatly.
Just a word of caution, know all about the fees you will be charged if you pay late or use the card before taking one. You might end up sinking further in debt if you do not know the fees.