MGM Rewards Loyalty Program is probably the best way to get amazing discounts on hotels, restaurants, and entertainment centers. With a huge number of resorts across China and the United States, you have the chance to earn for almost everything.
From stay to play to everything in between, you can get stunning rewards. The “my Mlife account” is the key for gaming or non-gaming guests.
A Mlife account allows you to get Tier Credits and points to enjoy incredible benefits. From discounts to free slot play to a free cruise, you can get a lot of perks with a Mlife account.
Sounds interesting, right? Well, we have researched and compiled a detailed guide about Mlife rewards.
In this blog, we will talk extensively about the Mlife loyalty program. Moreover, we will share how to get the most out of my Mlife account.
What is My Mlife Account?
Unless you travel to Las Vegas frequently, you may be unfamiliar with MGM’s loyalty program. With Mlife membership, you can get points and redeem points at MGM properties.
Thankfully, it is very simple to get a membership. Visit Mlife.com to sign up and get a Mlife account.
How to Create a Mlife Account?
Gladly, Mlife membership is free. Once you visit Mlife.com, it will require some general information about you. You must enter details as per your valid ID. Do not be shy to recheck your details. Otherwise, you may face trouble while redeeming your rewards.
In addition, you can visit any MGM Rewards Desk during your visit to get a free MGM Rewards Players card.
Firstly, you will get Tier Credits for staying, playing, or doing anything at MGM resorts. In addition, you will be eligible for two types of rewards. Let’s talk about these rewards.
Have you ever used video poker machines? Consider Freeplay as the electronic cash you use to play these machines.
Being a Mlife member, you will get offers and promotions from various casinos. When you use my Mlife account, you get Freeplay points that you can use at your convenience.
MGM Rewards has announced the replacement of its program with a new program. In the latest program, Freeplay is called “Slot Dollars.” To earn slot dollars, you need to play video lottery, video poker, or play slots.
Formerly known as Express Comps, MGM Rewards points are easier to earn. Unlike before, any member can earn MGM rewards points regardless you are a gamer or non-gamer. From food to hotel stays, every spending gives you points that you can use on exciting offers.
Gladly, sports gaming is also covered with a Mlife account. BetMGM includes kiosks, sportsbooks, and an online app to help with sports gaming.
Do you prefer exclusivity? Well, you have the chance to get my Mlife account and enjoy special experiences. Mlife Moments are unique experiences available only to Mlife members.
One of the examples of Mlife Moments includes swimming with sharks at Mandalay Bay. Moreover, you can enjoy a special dinner with chef Julian Serrano or select the song for the Fountains of Bellagio. Does it ring bells? Well, get a Mlife membership and enjoy these amazing experiences.
Holiday Gift Shop
During your visit to Las Vegas, you may earn points from slot play at MGM destinations. Apart from reward points, you also get gift points. During the MGM Holiday Shoppe event, you can use these points for Freeplay, gift cards, and merchandise.
However, it is important to mention that you have to redeem your rewards in person.
Mlife Rewards Tier Levels
When you become a member of the Mlife Rewards program, you get some perks immediately. However, some amenities are reserved for higher tiers. In the current Rewards program, there are five rewards tiers.
Depending on your tier, you can earn more rewards and enjoy exclusive benefits. So, how your tier level is determined? Thankfully, it is fairly simple. Tier Credits define your tier level. When you earn more credits, you enjoy a higher tier resulting in better rewards. Here are a few basic membership benefits:
- Exclusive Mlife rewards offer
- Special reservation lines
- Mobile check-in
- Exclusive Mlife moments
- Mlife partner’s offers and benefits
- Room discounts
- Earn reward points when you stay, dine or play at any MGM destination
- Earn Holiday Gift Shoppe Points for Slot Play in Las Vegas
- Car rental discounts
- BetMGM offers
- Access to pre-sale tickets of concerts, fights, and events
Thankfully, all tier-level members can enjoy basic benefits along with additional rewards. Since all promotions are cumulative, every tier level can enjoy lower-level benefits.
Sapphire – First Tier Level Up to 19,999 Tier Credits
Being the basic membership, you get the standard rewards only. You enjoy the Sapphire tier level up to 19,999 Tier Credits. In addition to standard rewards, you enjoy a 5 percent discount at participating retail shops.
Pearl – Earn 20,000 Tier Credits to Become Eligible
Apart from first-tier level benefits, you enjoy additional incentives as you earn 20,000 Tier Credits. Let’s find out what do you get at 20,000 Tier Credits and above.
- Access to member-only tournaments, promotions, and events.
- When you slot plays at Mlife destinations, you earn additional 10 percents reward points.
- At participating retail shops, you can enjoy a 10 percent discount
- Enjoy exclusive line at the buffet
- The extended expiry date for reward points
- At BetMGM, you earn 10 percent additional iReward points
- Extended deposit limit for BetMGM
Gold – Earn 75,000 Tier Credits to Become Eligible
At the Gold tier level, you will get Sapphire and Pearl incentives. In addition, you will get the following benefits.
- When booking direct, the resort fee is waived for up to two rooms
- Get 100 dollars dining experience to celebrate Tier achievement. However, it is only available for qualifying members
- 20 percent additional points through slot play
- 10 percent discount at participating retail shops
- At selected restaurants, you enjoy exclusive line
- Enjoy priority reservations for fine dining
- Dedicated line at participating nightclubs
- Talk to the VIP support team for BetMGM
- At BetMGM Sportsbook, you get an exclusive window
- Valet parking on the house
- Complimentary room upgrade at check-in subject to availability
Platinum – Earn 200,000 Tier Credits to Become Eligible
At the Platinum tier level, you will get Sapphire, Pearl, and Gold incentives. In addition, you will get the following benefits.
- 200 dollars Tier achievement celebration dinner
- Enjoy 600 dollars air travel credit to Las Vegas annually
- Priority access to valet and taxi services
- At MGM resorts, you get complimentary nights
- At Las Vegas locations, you can enjoy a platinum experience upon check-in
- 30 percent additional points when you slot play at Mlife Rewards destinations
- Exclusive invitations to entertainment and sports events
- Dedicated line for salon, spa, and pool cabana reservations
- Annual complimentary cruise on Celebrity or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
NOIR – Invitation Only
NOIR is an ultra-elite tier level that gives you unimaginable benefits. Apart from the perks of Sapphire, Pearl, Gold, and Platinum, you enjoy the following benefits.
- 500 dollars tier achievement celebration dinner
- 1,200 dollars air travel credit to Las Vegas annually
- On the house self-parking at participating destinations
- Guaranteed show reservations
- 40 percent bonus rewards points through slot play
- Guaranteed restaurant and hotel reservations
- Complimentary limo pickup and drop from the nearest airport
- Access to the VIP lounge
Things You Should Know About Tier Status and Tier Credits
MGM rewards tiers are evaluated by the number of Tier Credits earned in a year. From 1st January to 31st December, you can earn Tier Credits that will define your Tier level. From 1st February, you will move to a new tier level depending on your Tier credits.
Thankfully, you can move to a higher tier at any time of the year. As soon as you meet the requirements, you move to the higher Tier Status.
Once you move to a higher tier, you can enjoy the tier for at least one year. Here it is important to mention that Tier Credits expire every year. Similarly, your tier status is evaluated every year.
Sapphire members lose all MGM Rewards Points and Slot Dollars if inactive for six months. However, higher tier members don’t lose points or Slot Dollars in case of inactivity.
Except for NOIR, other tiers can earn a maximum of 5000 dollars worth of MGM Rewards Points. NOIR member’s points earning is limited to 10,000 dollars.
List of MGM Resorts
While talking about the reward program, it is important to know the locations of MGM resorts. Thankfully, they are spread all over the United States. Moreover, there are few MGM resorts in Japan and China. Let’s begin with Las Vegas:
MGM Resorts in Las Vegas
- Park MGM
- Mandalay Bay
- The Mirage
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- NoMad Las Vegas
- New York-New York
- Vdara at Aria
- Delano Las Vegas
- MGM Grand
Other Resort Sites in the United States
- MGM Springfield – Springfield, MA
- Gold Strike – Robinsonville, MS
- Borgata – Atlantic City, NJ
- MGM National Harbor — Oxon Hill, MD
- Empire City Casino — Yonkers, NY
- Beau Rivage — Biloxi, MS
- MGM Northfield Park — Northfield, OH
- MGM Grand Detroit — Detroit, MI
MGM Resorts in Japan
- MGM Tokyo
- MGM Osaka
MGM Resorts in China
- MGM Macau
- MGM Cotai
Mlife Rewards Partners
If you have a Mlife account along with the Southwest Rapid Rewards program, you can get Rapid Rewards points for staying at MGM destinations.
Celebrity and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
With MGM membership, you get exciting incentives while cruising with Celebrity or Royal Caribbean. Depending on your Tier status, your benefits vary a lot.
Keep in mind that if you are a member of Royal Caribbean’s Crown and Anchor Society along with an MGM member, you need to choose between both benefits. Unfortunately, you can’t combine benefits from both memberships.
World of Hyatt
People who have both MGM and World of Hyatt memberships can get Tier Credits and points while staying at Hyatt properties.
- When you spend a dollar at MGM resorts in Las Vegas, you earn 5 World of Hyatt points.
- When you spend a dollar at participating Hyatt hotels, you earn 8 Tier Credits.
With a Mlife account, you get a 30 percent discount on Avis car rentals.
Gladly, you can enjoy exciting benefits and discounts at Cashman Photo Enterprises at MGM Resorts.
Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Being a member of Mlife Rewards, you can get special offers through Thunder Valley Casino Resort in Northern California.
Cirque du Soleil
With MGM membership, you get preferred seating for selected Cirque du Soleil performances. Moreover, you get a 25 percent discount on ticket prices.
Mlife Rewards Mastercard
Using Mlife Mastercard for everyday purchases, you can get MGM reward points. Use these points for dining, hotel rooms, and much more. Moreover, you can use the card to deposit into your BetMGM gaming account.
When you use the Mastercard at MGM report properties, you earn 3 Tier Credits and points for every dollar spent. At gas stations and grocery stores, you earn 2 Tier credits and points for every dollar spent. Additionally, you get 1 Tier Credit, and a point for one dollar spent anywhere else.
My Mlife account should be your top priority if you visit Las Vegas frequently. With MGM membership, you get amazing rewards. More importantly, you are treated like a VIP person at selected destinations.
Thankfully, many restaurants and retail shops participate with MGM resorts. It means that you can enjoy my Mlife account outside MGM resorts as well.
Last but not least, MGM resorts are located all over the United States. Moreover, they are taking their resorts to other countries as well. Hence, it is a good idea to get a membership and enjoy exclusive benefits.